Monday 30 July 2012

Andrei Arlovski Attempting To Deal With Third Straight Loss

by Brent Brookhouse • May 17, 2010 2:14 PM EDT

I feel kind of upset because I put down my trainers. We had a great camp. I don’t know, after 11 months (out of action) it’s kind of hard to come back, but I think I did okay. I took his couple of shots on my chin. I guess I showed the fans my chin’s not weak. It was a tough fight. He’s tough. It just wasn’t my night. Right now I’m focused on my MMA career because when I took the fight on short notice against Brett Rogers my mind was focused on my pro boxing and as a result he knocked my ass out in less than 20 seconds. Of course I wanted to box, but in MMA I have three losses in a row. I’m 15-8 right now and it’s horrible. I just have to train I guess even harder and try to fight even harder. I feel great. I could fight maybe tomorrow. It’s up to Scott Coker. I want to fight, fight, fight.

- Andrei Arlovski via MMA Weekly (HT: MMA Mania)

Arlovski is a guy who is desperately trying to get his career back on track but just can’t seem to put the pieces together. He was fighting a good fight against Fedor but let himself get KO’ed, then was blitzed by Brett Rogers with the quickness, and now lost the striking battle to a guy he should have beat in Antonio Silva.

I’d say a quick return to the ring is a good thing for Andrei if he can get his head on straight.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment