Monday 30 July 2012

7 stories to read this weekend

It has been one of the most hectic weeks. We had earnings from tech stalwarts, we saw the release of the latest Apple OS X. And Google launched Google Fiber. I am actually surprised that I got any reading done this week. Here’s my recommended list.

Weekend Plans

It has been one of the most hectic weeks. We had earnings news from tech stalwarts, we saw the release of the new version of Apple’s OS X. And Google launched Google Fiber. I am actually surprised that I got any reading done this week. Here is my recommended list.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment